Bear Bear Bear Bear

I think

After watching this, something inside of me died.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

The movie was great!

Please stop hurting yourself! I see and understand the need for perfection you trouble yourself with, and this in fact makes your work great! Of course there are some little mistakes here and there, which you wouldn't have made, if you'd let go of your self-torture. This movie was way above avarage and can be so much more. Make another one. And then another one. I'll watch them all for sure!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Got me there, fella

What? Like 5 minutes of a lives high and downs, this epic story of a man who loses the faith in himself just to make a stupid bus explodes joke? You got me there! Hilarious!

Night of the Cursed Night of the Cursed

All lot of potential

The greatest problem of this game: it is too damn repetive! I played some rounds hoping it would come to some kind of story or some other building or whatever, but no.

The companions were mostly useless. They don't upgrade with you and you have no way of upgrading them yourself. And they often get stuck on some corner, or just do nothing, even if zombies start to rip them apart (maybe they get catatonic, but I doubt that you included a whole psychological A.I to the game ^^). But, the voice-acting of the companions was superb.

The Zombies are no challenge at all and give to much points per kill, which leads to a big imbalance. After the 4 round I already had a fully upgraded P90, which made the game everything, but challenging.

Another big flaw of this game are the collision-routines, which work stable most of the time, but suddenly just seem to turn of (wtf!?). Zombies were just rushing through the walls. And how the bullets connect to their victims is a big mystery.

Another thing, which leads to a devaluation, is the "Trap Pack". Seriously, companies like BioWare or EA may afford to actually charge for extra content, but you not. You not, Sir.

All in all:

-------------------------------------
------------
Comes down to: 5 Stars -> 3 Points

Season of War Season of War

Good, but could get much better

A great attempt that needs work.

1. The gameplay is too slow
Building- and Recruitingtimes are just fine, but all units move to slow; it felt like years, when I finally reached my enemy!

2. There are severe balance issues
The Repair-rate of buildings is way too fast (yours and the enemy's); since all units move so slow, spear-men and other short-distance-units were mostly useless; recruiting an army of archers brought me through most of the levels (those poor bastards just couldn't outrun them)

3. Controls are uncomfortable
It happens to often, that I click unintended onto the minimap, causing the camera to jump to a random position;
units should have auto-attack, even if they are not in holdposition. Engaging an enemy, just to see some guy walking right though them to my base, because my orcs wouldn't attack him even if he stands next to them is quit...frustrating.

Xplored responds:

From what you say the game goes probably slower than what we wanted ..on your PC. Regarding the autoattack, please read my reply below to Snipper64. Troops auto-react to nearby enemies when they are not selected (otherwise they wait for your order).

Epic Beard Man SoundBoard Epic Beard Man SoundBoard

EPIC

EPICBEARDMAN has this bad Motherfucking-Kickass-Voice; I'd love to have him as voiceactor (though chance are high he'd rip my head off).