Bear Bear Bear Bear

I think

After watching this, something inside of me died.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

The movie was great!

Please stop hurting yourself! I see and understand the need for perfection you trouble yourself with, and this in fact makes your work great! Of course there are some little mistakes here and there, which you wouldn't have made, if you'd let go of your self-torture. This movie was way above avarage and can be so much more. Make another one. And then another one. I'll watch them all for sure!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Got me there, fella

What? Like 5 minutes of a lives high and downs, this epic story of a man who loses the faith in himself just to make a stupid bus explodes joke? You got me there! Hilarious!

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Impressive

A great piece of animation. Thinking of this thing being made in 48 gives me back my hope for me getting done with my piece one day.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

I can't believe, I just saw that!

That was hilarious! As big fan of the game (and lets face it: An AWESOME Spy-Player) I just can say: It is funny because it is true.

Super Smash Super Smash

Amazing!

It was just amazing. The most wonderful interpretation of not only Super Mario but anything ever being interpreted ever! My utmost respect, Sir!

Madness Scene 1 Madness Scene 1

There are far worse things here

Ah, well, I've seen worse. Today. So, here you go 3/5.

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

Well, not bad but...

...we've seen it all already. Been there, done that. I agree with Oney, you need something new, something fresh. You won't get much better if you're standing still on one spot. Literally "Nothing too new or interesting"

cobra0528 responds:

How exactly have you seen all of this already? Nothing like this was in the previous three animations.

Devilish Vodka Devilish Vodka

Nice

I would buy Vodka Gudo for sure!

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Dude, wtf !?

That is just disgusting. There, take your 10/10 and 5/5 and leave me alone!